Riverside has two manufacturing divisions:
- The Blue Plant: produces a range of Phthalocyanine Blue pigments.
- The Green Plant: produces Phthalocyanine Green- 7 pigment.
The Riverside Headquarters are located at the industrial unit itself.
Our complete automated systems equipped with most recent technology machines, assures a cost-effective and smooth production process at all times with guaranteed grit and contamination free material which has < 20 PPM iron content.
The plant has the capacity to produce:-
- Phthalocyanine Blue Crude, 3600 MT/PA
- Phthalocyanine Pigment Green 7 1200 MT/PA
- Phthalocyanine Alpha Blue 600 MT/PA
- Phthalocyanine Beta Blue 1000 MT/PA
A primary and secondary effluent treatment plants are possessed by Riverside which helps in treating water waste. Whereas Scrubber system aids in preventing air pollution caused by harmful gaseous waste.